2009年5月20日水曜日

Greeting

・How do you greet people in your life?
When I greet people, I say "Hello" by looking at their faces .

・Is it different for different people? How so and why?
Yes, it is different for different people. If I greet my friends, It's enough to say "Hello". But If I greet higher ranking people and older people, I need to bow. Because it's manner as a member of society.

・Do you touch people when you talk to them? Why? Or Why not?
My answeres are "Yes" and "No". Because it depends who I talk with. When I talk to my frisnds, I sometimes touch them. But when I talk to higher ranking people, older people, and people who I meet for the first time, I don't touch. Because it's overly familier. Some people don't like it.

1 件のコメント:

  1. You touch your close friends. It is interesting. As for me, it is uncommont to touch even among close friends, but touching to some extent might be good, I think.

    返信削除