2009年7月6日月曜日

This is my pie chart of my ideal partner's characteristics.

・Economic power -40%
・fun-20%
・kind-20%
・honest-15%
・look-5%



If I marry someone, the most important thing is his economic power. Because I can't live without money even if we love each other. And I like a hard worker.
Then his personalities are so important as well. The personalities I look for are fun, kind, and honest. I like enjoyable character to have around. And also I like kind and honest men.
Appearances are not so important for me. If I judge men by their looks, the relationship is going to be short-lived.

6 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with you.
    Money is very important things for our life.
    But, charactor is important, too.

    返信削除
  2. I think if my partner worked so hard, we couldn't spend time together, so I'm afraid we would break up.
    I think money is a little bit important, but I want to tresure the time spending with him or my family.
    So, having the same hobbies is also important, I think.

    返信削除
  3. I think money is important, too.
    But, if you love your partner, money is not important, is it??
    It's just my opinion...

    返信削除
  4. Hello
    I guess we can't live without money.But we can't live without love as well can't you?

    返信削除
  5. Oh, your graph is very good!!!
    I think that eonomy is very important to live!!!
    My feelongs is like you becuase I like a kind , honesty and looks, too♪♪
    You are interested in money, and you love very kind person♪♪

    返信削除
  6. Hi, 5296(*`・w・)ノ*゜・
    I think you are very realistic person.
    You will be a good wife.

    返信削除