2009年7月12日日曜日

Working with different culture

What kind of work place do you think you will work best in? Choose a country other than Japan and research and explain 1 aspect of their business culture that is different than Japan. Do you think it is a good practice? Why?
I'd like to work in America, and I'd like to work in Disney World. I really like Tokyo Disney Land, and then I'd like to go to Disney World in America very much. America is the birthplace of Disney. As may be expected of Disney's home, Disney world is much larger than Tokyo Disney land. The area which we couldn't go around all of it, even if we stayed there for a week. I'd be so happy if I work in such a place. Then, America is international country, there are many people come from all over the world. I will have lots of opportunities to talk other country's people, if I work there. And then, I can take advantage of my Japanese, because there are some Japanese tourists in Disney World.

7 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. It is a good idea for you.
    I felt you love Disney land very very much!!

    返信削除
  3. hi carrie :)
    i realized how you like Disney..
    what tipe of work do you want to get there?

    返信削除
  4. Hello Carrie Bradshaw.
    How many times have you been Disney land??
    For me, I have never been to there...
    If you have been there several times, you will be able to good staff of Disney of America!

    If you became it, please guide me! haha

    返信削除
  5. Hello^^
    I think Disney World are thronged with tourists and you can improve more ability at English.
    it is perfect choice for you isn't it?

    返信削除
  6. Hi:)

    It's wonderful to work in Disney World!
    I like Desny, too.
    If you could get a job in Desny Land, you will be happy everyday.

    返信削除
  7. Hi!!
    Your idea is wonderful for me!!
    I love Disney land:)
    YOu can do it, I hope so.

    返信削除