2009年10月31日土曜日

Death and Funeral

1. Do you agree with the site's description? What do you that can be called "wrapping"? Give examples and reasons for your actions.

I need "wrapping". Because beautiful "wrapping" makes me happy. And it's important to remain fresh for food. Each piece of cookie wrapped respectively. I think it's very sanitary.

2. Where do you go after you died?

If we lead our life as a good person, we would go to Heaven. But if we lead our life as a bad person(for example; sinning a crime, killing someone), we would go to hell. I think it's depends how our life it was.


3. Why do Japanese have death memorial services 1 month, 1 year, 3 years, 7 years, etc. after a person's death?


We have death memorial services regularly after a person's death, because we pray the dead's soul may rest in peace. And it's good opportunities to talk together about memories of the dead. In doing so, we keep reminding them.

4.Do you have any international friends or a host family? If so, how would you express your condolences to them if a family member died? If not, then how would you express condolences to an American host family if their Grandmother died?

Yes, I have international friends and a fist family. If a family member died, I could do nothing but say "I'm sorry". I have no idea expect it.

5. Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?

No, I never been to a foreign funeral.

2 件のコメント:

  1. True...good person would go to Heaven and Bad pereson would go to Hell, but who should judge it? It's too difficult to understand for alive people. However my granpa have seen Acheron(三途の川) when he succumbed to a disease.haha

    返信削除
  2. Hello,
    Do you believe existence of hell???
    I'm not believe the existence..
    Because, I just think bad person will be punished someday. or In heaven, By god..

    返信削除