2009年11月4日水曜日

Language of Clothes

1, Why are Japanese designer label crazy?

Japanese women like fashionable. We like to prise our belonging like wallets of designer label each other. We care looking. Anyway, designer labels satisfy us.

2, Why is what you wear so important.

Because we choose what we wear depend on where we go. When we are invited a wedding, we wear gorgeous dresses. When we go to a funeral, we have to wear dark color's clothes. Choosing clothes is one of the manner.

3, What does "Don't judge a book by it's cover." mean to you?

It means that we shoudn't judge people by only their looking. We can know people through communications.

4, Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?

No, I don't judge people according to what they wear. Because I'm not so interested in it. It's important what people they are.

5, Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?

No, I don't think so. We shouldn't judge people by their appearances. And popular clothes are different depend on country. So our standards are different in fashion.

6, What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?

I' wearing pink floral pajama.
No, they don't reflect my mood. Because I'm wearing pink floral pajama, but I'm not so happy now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿