2010年1月29日金曜日

Education

1, Do you think Japan should give more students options to study more languages (other than English) in Junior and Senior High School?

I don't think so. I think that studying Japanese and English are good enough for linguistics when students are in Junior and Senior High School. After studing Japanese and English hard, it's not late to begin studing other language at university.

2, Do you agree with the writer Minae Mizumura?

This article is little difficult for me. I'm not sure I understand all of it...
Anyway I agree with her. I have three reasons.
First, the cellphone and the computer are very frequently used. And the frequency is increasing. As increasing that, chances of writing characters have decreased. So, we trend to forget our characters.
Second, "katakanago(Japanese English)" have been infiltrating into Japanese people. And we always want to use them.
Finally, we study hard in English, but we don't study hard in Japanese. because we think studing Japanese is enough at some level like living in Japan.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿