2010年1月29日金曜日

Men and women

Do you agree or disagree with the author(who is Japanese).

I agree with the author. As the author in the airticle say, Japanese men are negative about love. I think that they can't approach to women hard. So they can't direct romantic atmosphere such as we want, and they don't say their feeling like "I love you". Such as men called "soushokukei-danshi(negative men or weak men...I'm not sure whether it's collect translation or not)".
Today, women are playing increasingly important roles outside the home and rising social status. Women are strong. Do we have to lead "sousyokukei-danshi"? I don't want that. I like a reliable man and a real man, and I want men to lead me.
So, I'll make foreign boy friend who is gentleman instead of Japanese negative men.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿